3.7.05

Different type of entry. . .

A quick mostly factual update for interested friends and family.
I'm sat not wearing a great deal waiting for my latest mail order acquisition to dry so I can wear it. Bought from tyhe 'Spurs Online Store' its a T-shirt'
About 10 days from end of duties at school now. Just have a few meetings to go to with reports to submit at them, a few more lessons to teach and some end of term activities. Some loose ends in the administration department too. Still have a bit of pressure.
Today, Sunday, I will go to school for a few hours and force myself to do some work that needs doing before school tomorrow. I have my last double lesson of the academic year tomorrow. It has been my toughest year here yet. I hope next year is easier.
Today, after working I will go to St. Andrews Church in Tsim Sha Tsui aiming to be there around 4pm for music rehersal. I sing and play alternate weeks for the evening service. I should get back home at about 9pm, get my bag and clothes read to leave in the morning. School starts at 7:30 to 7:45, better get off and start it all.

6 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

That 2nd sentence confused me so much that however many times I read it, I can't understand it!

Anyway just curious what your plans were after your school finishes in 10 days?

3:18 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

means I was in mi jim jams waiting for clothes to dry. The clothes in question being something I mail ordered from the Tottenham Hotspur online store.

Rest, rest, then start preparations for next academic year. Maybe a trip to BeiJing to visit old students.
Are you teaching now mate?

9:28 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

Hello Cousin Colin.
Not this year. I'll stay here and maybe go north to beijing to visit some old students. I feel too tired and skint to come back this year.

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad for ya bro that its your hols really soon! Hope your prep for next year isn't too gruelling 'cos u rlly need some precious time relaxin and doin stuff u love.

Real sad u not comin home this year but totally understand... miss u bro... feed your happiness this summer!

;-)

4:05 am  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

thankyou dear sister. I should write a post about you I think...Karen Suzanne Thomas, daughtermothersister, smart, funny and wise. ....

1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

schucks bro..... u not so bad yerself!
;-)

8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home