15.5.05

The fat lady. . .

. . .has not yet sung, both for the four teams at the bottom of the table, and for the 3 teams that still have a chance at 7th. She might not have sung yet, but, for my beloved Tottenham, she's gargling and practising her scales. The scenario we need to qualify is unlikely to come about. Not impossible, but unlikely. Manchester city must win, narrowly, and Spurs must win by a margin greater than that of Man C. to the tune of 2 goals.
e.g: Mancity 1, Middlesbro 0. Tottenham 3, Blackburn 0. Could happen.

Coming into the time of year when I get to play host to visiting friends here at my "luxury" apartment. I think Tuan, Sam and family, but first my amiga numero uno Wai Yin might all honour me with a brief stay this summer. I enjoy hosting. Since I've been here, Mike and james, Esther and Sam, Waiyin and Pak Kin, My dad and sis., Daniel from sheffield, a friend called Peony that some of you know, and one or two others ? have stayed and it is certainly something I enjoy...(if it doesn't last for too long!) I know this city is quite expensive to stay in.

I have a mountain of marking that I MUST do before Tuesday so. . .Here's hoping that the scenario comes true, bye for now dear friends.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey can you pencil in sometime around Christmas for us since we may be dropping by HK before going to the UK. Also, it would be nice if you can provide a cot and some toys for baby Benaiah too ^-^
Love you bro!
P.S. I am still trying to lift those weights so that I can have the same biceps and triceps as you and that my belly will be smaller than yours by the time we get to HK!

4:58 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

cot and toys?! hmmm.
I think carrying the baby will be exercise enough man! I think you should keep the belly! I'm keeping mine.
Lets chat about your stay later.

8:55 pm  
Blogger Steve Williams said...

Hi Neil,

I know you'll be wishing my LFC good luck as they represent UK in the Eurovision Champions League tomorrow. Lets hope Italy gets nil points!

Cheers

Steve

7:29 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

For sure, a temporary koppite! I'm buying a curly wig and fake tash especially.

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home