29.3.06

Pics. for my dad. He, like me is a THFC fan.



Going Home.
Not for good, but this summer I'll be back in England and I'm looking forward to it. By the time I get back July-ish, It'll be over two years since I last set foot in dear old England. My sister has a daughter who I've only seen once and my granny is 98 so I have some family catching up to do. I wonder about the other nomads: Dez, Bert, those with family far away, you think two years is too long without going back?
You'll notice I'm sporting this season's shirt with Mickie Carrick's name and number. Although he played pretty pants against West brom the other day, he really is growing into the role he's been given at the HUB of a great midfield.
Finally and most importantly, a prayer request: Windy is, right now, along with Church friends, in Hu Bei on a mission trip. Please remember that before God. Please pray the Kingdom gets bigger, and the missionaries get blessed too.

9 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

If you're a goalkeeper, how come you've got a Carrick 23 shirt? Why not get one of those lovely tight Paul Robinson tops instead?

And who is your dad's favourite player? What does he make of the giddy position Spurs are in?

10:03 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

I also have the sexy black one! A'la Paul Robinson. I have his figure too which is nice. But in order for the team to get recognised, I do wear my outfield strip more often.
That said, I don't know If i have the guts to wear it today, after last night's debacle. Still in fourth but its slipping away. My dad would rather we didn't make Champs. league this year. UEFA first. Maybe he's right. Hopefully Wigan will win or draw against Blackburn today.

The missionaries are all back safe now with stories too tell. But I won't be going to church today as I just have too much weekend work. My school is a Christian school, but gives me so much work I can't go to church. Can you spot the error of logic?

10:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

Hey LWS,...I have made your comment secret cos' it is a bit personal and too many of my young students read.....sorry ar

5:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, i forget what i have said in your blog already. hahaha.

hey, holiday soon lor wor. Take more rest in a TIDY, CLEAN and COZY bed!!!!

1:13 pm  
Blogger cheryl said...

yes i'm coming home in late June :)

1:00 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

Cheryl, you look like Yoko Ono in this pic!

11:30 am  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

OK, this is a much cooler pic I think!! ;-]

6:16 pm  
Blogger cheryl said...

yoko OH!NO! i'd not let it happen again :(

so it must be an anxious period for you to waiting for summer and the world cup to come?

G.R.E.A.T.

viva amigos ;)

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home