14.10.05


Don't want to bow my own trumpet but...Being a Secondary School Teacher means being a : Clown, Security Guard/Policeman, Logistician, Accountant, Statistician, Entertainer, Subject Expert, Examiner, Social Worker, Dictator, Public Speaker, Public Relations Officer, Archivist, Manager, Sports Coach, Committee Chair, Educationalist, Nurse and Designer. It is however, sometimes fun. As the NET teacher at my school, one of my duties is to be a crazy 'gwei lo' too. The students in the picture range from 13 yrs old to 21 yrs old and the teacher on the right is Ms. Chee my Eurasian colleague.  Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seein these pics Niz... u can see on yer pupils faces they think you are the bestest!!

Makes me feel proud mi bro is such a success and so well loved!

:-)

8:10 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

wow....dn't know what to say. Thanks kaz. I don't know how right you are about the well loved bit. But thanks and............................. Happy Birthday!!!!!

8:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx bruvva.

;-)

8:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports Coach?

Always interested to hear any elaboration of such details...

I can imagine the start of the sports coaching:

"Ahhh well I learnt it all from this guy called Glenn Hoddle. WHAT?!? You've never heard of Glenn Hoddle..." (Neil then relapses into brief history of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club boring the students under the hot sun)

;)

And it was slightly disturbing to read of your sister complaining about her umm saggy bits as her age progresses (re: comments - last post)!!!

How gutted must Simon Davies be?!?

4:06 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

'Digger' davies was always a fave of mine, hope everything turns brighter for the toffee men soon!

My coaching has only stretched to a bit of goal keeper training for the form 1's Yu coach sometimes dez?

9:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:18 pm  
Blogger Mr.Thomas said...

HI Bettie,thanks, I'm fine! I'll see you tomorrow.

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home